Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ladies Weekend

The weekend before finals is usually a very stressful one and I mostly hate me life for two weeks, starting then. This semester was different though. The 900 Court Crew Ladies had a Weekend all to ourselves and it was wonderful! The only male invited was in my tummy and he didn't give us much grief. We started our evening with a drive to Park City Pizza - delish! Then to a cabin up the hill. There was caramel popcorn, fresh baked bread, E.L. Fudge double stuffed cookies, Grasshopper cookies, chips and salsa, etc. YUM!


Then when we were full we managed to get into our swimsuits and took a little dip, I felt a bit whale-like in my bikini. We made our way into the hot tub, I only put my legs in. We HAD to all dress in these snazzy robes and take LOADS of pictures. From left to right: Teresa, Kristen, Annie, Meghan and myself.

Once we were all beautiful in the morning we had to take another one!! Teresa, Me, Annie, Meghan and Kristen. I had SO much fun and it was SO relaxing. When I got home I found out that Jaron took advantage of me not being home, by staying up (he still won't tell me how early) and playing Xbox, my favorite. As a result of not getting enough sleep this weekend, he's been a bear all week - love it!

1 comment:

The Frasers said...

Awww looks like fun!!