Monday, July 13, 2009

Road Trip to Cali 2009

On Monday, July 6th Darrell, Kristin, Scott, Brooke, Carly, Jaron and I piled into 2 cars and drove the 10-12 hours from Salt Lake to Citrus Heights, CA. Luckily, we left at night so I slept (tried to sleep) most of the way. Its such a good thing that Jaron is the BEST night driver ever, because once dusk comes I pass out. By the time we got there my toes were so swollen they looked like little grapes, thank goodness I took my rings off before we left.

Here's a fun bridge we drove across.

Uncle Dee & Aunt Laurie were kind enough to let us invade their home and eat their food for the week. THANKS DEE & LAURIE!!

While in Cali we visited Grandma Donna Robbins' & Uncle Douglas' grave, went to an Aerospace museum, visited with Uncle David & Aunt Claudia and their girls Kendra, Sara, Kristina & Jenna and their families. I didn't have my camera with me, but we had a great BBQ at Kendra's and the cousins got Javin some really cute clothes - Thanks Ladies!! By the way, Kendra's house is AMAZING!

No comments: