Thursday, October 22, 2009

Yellolwstone I

We took Fall break off and headed up to Yellowstone. WAY FUN! The last time Jaron was there was when he was 10 and I last went with Tara and my fam when I was 15. I only remembered the smell and the buffalo and Jaron only remembered the little 'pot guts' that played under the boardwalks. We stayed just outside the West Entrance in a hotel (King sized bed!!) Javin had a hard time sleeping so we brought him in bed with us and he managed to turn sideways - bed hog. It was really hard to come back to our little bed after being in a king, sad face.


It wasn't too cold, but it was rainy so we layered Javin. He looks so cute in his blue camo hoodie.



All the hot springs and mud pots were extra steamy because it was cooler outside.



Family Photo Op! I carried Javin in the sling that my mom made - Thanks Mom!


1 comment:

The Seiuli's said...

Fun! I love Yellowstone. ALl your pics are awesome, so cute!