Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Has it been four years already?

On December 15 Mr. Robbins and I celebrated 4 great years of marriage. Don't get me wrong, they've been A LOT of hard work and some moments weren't so great, but I feel like we're finally getting to understand each other. I've heard it said, "If your marriage can survive home improvement it can survive anything." And we're putting it to the test.
Mr. Robbins took the day off on Wednesday and my BFF, Tara, came over to watch Javin so we could go up to Solitude. It was a lovely day. I hadn't been snowboarding in 2 years so I was a little nervous, but I think I did great :) But boy was it cold!
Here we are on the lift, it was nice to sit together and cuddle. We don't get to sit together very often with one of us always chasing Javin around.


We got back it the truck and took some funny face pictures. I don't think I have one group of pictures without Mr. Robbins making a face, not even our wedding pictures.

Ahhh! I love you dear! Despite all the arguments and your ever-present attitude, I love you for moments like these. Happy Anniversary.

No comments: