Thursday, December 9, 2010

New New New

This morning we got new carpet on the 647 side, and its beautiful! Tara and I have been painting that side FOREVER and I finally got done enough to feel comfortable putting carpet down. That little orange spot is all that was left of the original living room color - gross I know!

You can't really tell, but its a lovely Chocolate Milk color now. I'm a little perplexed on what to do with these windows though, any ideas?

This will be our bedroom until we get the upstairs finished, so for a while :) Grey and navy, can't beat 'em!

Handsome Mr. Robbins acting out for the picture, he can't ever be serious.

Javin in his new room, on the new carpet in front of the wall Mr. Robbins has yet to finish. Someday my house will be finished, someday.

No comments: