Saturday, April 30, 2011

What we've been up to...

Mr. Robbins and I left the little one at home and went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game with Curtis and Ashley. The feeling in the air was amazing, all the people were so charged and ready to win.

Right before the game started the crowd littered the field with streamers. They also did it during the game, but not to this degree. Their goalie kept getting caught in them, you could tell he was getting pissed :)

In the end, Real SL lost 1-0 - Sad day :(

Javin and I met one of my oldest and dearest friends, Karin, and her daughters, at Wheeler Farm. Here is Karin holding Javin, trying to help him pet the horse - he didn't quite know what to think about the horse.

Karin's daughter, Addy, she's SO big.

Javin, with the silly Piggie. He was laying in his food bowl with his bum falling out.

Javin before the hair cut.
My friend, Erica, and the 'set-up'. Javin had the fruit snacks, the candy, toy horse and Star Trek playing as a distraction. In the end, none of it worked. I had to hold him on my lap.

Post hair cut - Mr. Robbins says its a bob and he looks even more like a girl, but at least he can see out of both eyes:)


No comments: