Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hawaii Part II

OH MOLLIE!! I've had these pictures saved as a draft for three weeks! Its just finals week, what can I say?





Travis and Teresa Swift, Me and Jaron at the USS Arizona Memorial, it was a little windy. Before you even get on the shuttle boats you have to watch a 20 minute video about the Pearl Harbor attach. It was surprisingly good and unbiased. The only part that I didn't appreciate was the fact that the mandatory bag check was down the street in the opposite direction.


Outside the memorial.


Travis, Teresa (who is SO stinkin' photogenic), myself and Jaron at the revolving roof top restaurant, Top of Waikiki. It moved just slow enough to not make Teresa turn green, she gets killer motion sick. If you look out the windows you can see the ocean at sunset, and yes, it was expensive. And yes, somehow Jaron is still smiling.

WHO KNEW?!? Jaron nor myself had any clue how pineapples grew. No clue!

Outside the Dole Pineapple plantation, the boys weren't too happy about stopping - they just wanted to get to the beach. I didn't get a chance to try it, but I heard the pineapple ice cream is to die for.

No comments: